Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Gong gong's treat

Sunday 10th June 2007


Attended 10am mass at Holy Cross this morning and then headed to Chevrons for a father's day lunch. Gong gong booked a table for everyone at Brilliant Garden Restaurant and ordered a set meal for catered for 10 persons!

Something to rave about: their PEKING DUCK!!! so succulent, crispy and mmmmm....just so 'shiok'!


Ok, ok, stop it already!


After lunch, mummy had to request for mama to take Ryan along to wherever they were going because I had to seriously complete my EPMS and email to my 2 bosses that night!

I wonder why in the world MOE even came up with such a thing...the dreaded EPMS!! Ask any teacher and I'm sure this EPMS thingy will come up on their list of 'most dreaded'..... sigh

With a super heavy heart, I followed hubby to his office so that we could clear our work together...I cannot imagine if hubby really becomes a teacher himself one day! *FYI, he has mentioned before a couple of times that he's thinking of switching jobs....NO!!! my instant reply, of course! As if he doesn't know the things I have to go through...


Precious Ryan went along with mama and gong gong to lao-ma's house in bendemeer. Mama told me many of my aunts were there so I'm guessing Ryan had the time of his life AGAIN! The joy of being a child....




Yup, there it is...Ryan playing with I dunno whose dog actually.... hahaha...



Mummy and daddy only managed to reach back close to 7pm! It's really a torturous experience I tell you....the most dreaded EPMS

No comments: