Saturday, July 28, 2007

Diaper pls?

26th July 2007

It's a Thursday and Yi Yi's coming over in the evening with the children.

Reason for this rare visit?
Yi Yi wants to try out the 1 day old Panasonic massage chair that had arrived just the day before...hehe!

Anyway, Yi Yi was already waiting for us at mama's house in the evening and daddy and I were pretty late because I had to fulfil my commitment as a band teacher...just the mention of the word 'commitment' makes my blood boil! Oh whatever! Will not be blogging about my frustrations here in case someone from school happens to read about it...

Mama went:"Ryan, let's go change diaper before you go home!"

Amazingly, my precious little one stood up, headed to the room and tried to pick out his diaper! Sadly, he did not manage to pick out the right one because he took the 's' size diaper which was meant for his di di Ethan! Haha! A hilarious sight no doubt!
However, it also means one thing, Ryan has accomplished yet another feat which is to understand what a diaper is and he even managed to say the word itself! So proud of my little rascal! He's really growing up fast!

According to mama, the little one's taken to running instead of walking whenever she brings him outside or downstairs! Haha! Mama's obviously complaining since he's getting so hyper these days!

Oh, when he runs, it's really an adorable sight because he only seems to swing his left arm as he tries to run! Strange but true! He still seems a tad unsteady but he's oblivious to it and continues running as we chase in fear! My clumsy little bum!

No comments: