Thursday, October 18, 2007

Such a whiny rascal but then...

17th October 2007

It's a Wednesday and mummy's on mc today because of the throbbing headache I've been experiencing on and off for the past few days! Somehow I believe that it might have been migraine because I only feel much better after taking Synflex (med for migraine) as compared to the normal paracetamol!

Anyway, I think Ryan woke up pretty early this morning (maybe ard 6 plus or so?) and walked out of the room on his own to look for his beloved grandparents...mummy, of course, continued to sleep since she was on mc...

According to ah-ma, she told me that gong gong couldn't sleep properly as he kept getting up to check on the rascal in the middle of the night to ensure that he wasn't out of the room and wandering around the house, especially the kitchen! Well, mummy didn't keep the door closed as I didn't switch on the air-con! Poor gong gong! Mummy will resolve to close the door from today onwards then!

Anyway, after breakfast, the rascal fell asleep almost immediately! Who asked him to wake up so early in the morning right? Hehehe!

See the little piggy in his strange sleeping positions...








When he awoke, I played his 'Wheels on the bus' VCD for him and jie jie to watch whilst eating their lunch.




Just look at the boss on his chair...





Oh yeah, why the title 'whiny'? This little monster can seriously whine! And he now does it so automatically by squatting down and then throwing his tantrums if he doesn't get his way or the things he wanted! TERRIBLE I tell you!

He whined over every single thing and ah-ma sometimes would just scold him or brush him off because he can be pretty irritating and loud actually! Sigh...mummy's hoping and praying that Ryan grows out of this whiny mood SOON because she doesn't want to be embarrassed by him whenever they go out!

Anyway, mummy brought Ryan to daddy's parents place for a while at night.

By the time we got there, it was already 8.40pm and it was meant to be a surprise for the grandparents. The both of them were, of course, delighted to see the rascal and decided to entertain them and not have their dinner first. Dinner was actually about to be consumed but I guess the rascal was more precious than dinner then! It had been more than a week since they saw Ryan so hhhmmm.... that should explain their actions?

Ryan had a good time playing with the balls and toys that daddy had in his room (before he moved out) whilst mummy was sitting on the sofa enjoying some 'me' time watching tv! Hahaha! Well, it was obviously time for the grandparents to entertain the rascal right? It would be defeating the purpose if I was the one who kept playing with him, wouldn't it??? Hhhhmmmm??

About 9plus, I told Ryan that I was going home and that he should leave as well but to no avail...he continued playing until I got my in-laws to come out of the room and switch off the light as well in order to indicate that it's time to leave.

Ryan was holding on to a toy as we were about to leave so I told him to return to his grandma. She, of course, said he could bring it home but I declined. Ryan heard me telling him to put it down and he AMAZINGLY, did as was told!! He left it on the tv console and I was EXTREMELY PLEASED with his action!!! I mean, I was expecting his usual whines but NO!!! I hurriedly carried him up and praised him for his good behaviour and as we left the gate, he could bid them farewell as well as blow them kisses!

Hhmm...I'm really proud of my son tonight! He can be such a terror but when he's so sensible, he's REALLY such a DARLING!!!

No comments: