Saturday, August 18, 2007

Bah-bye!

15th August 2007

A simple wave was all that Ryan was capable of when it comes to bidding someone goodbye...well that was until today!

Ryan actually managed to say, or should I say, shout 'Bah-bye' this afternoon and he had his jie jie Chrissy to thank!
Jie Jie was going home in the afternoon and she was already along the corridor when I asked her to say bye bye to ah-ma and gong gong. At first, it was pretty soft so I shouted to her to say it louder and she did. All this while, Ryan was standing at the door, watching jie jie as they left.
Apparently, jie jie's loud shouts of bye bye triggered Ryan to follow suit and he started waving his hands and shouting 'bah-bye' too! It was such a sight I tell you...the first time he said 'bah-bye'!

Well, it just shows that children learn, or should I say, imitate, exceptionally FAST!

No comments: