Saturday, August 18, 2007

The 'Gai Gai' KING

18th August 2007

Ryan's 17 months old today! We all stayed home today as it was a Saturday and daddy's parents, as usual, came over to play with their little grandson. Hhhmmm... actually it was more of to babysit so that mummy could try to do some work for my graduating classes. Sigh...the heat is on and mummy's feeling the STRESS! Why in the world did I agree to take on TWO graduating classes! It's suicide! Only consolation now... the race is about the end soon when their examination begins in October! Well, that's about 2 more months before I can officially relax...think positive!

Anyway, the title simply says it all...
That's right! Ryan's all-time favourite activity: Gai Gai (aka walk walk / jalan jalan)

My little rascal has inherited this trait from me!!! Hahahaha! I'm so proud of him! My little 'Gai Gai' king!
Just tell him we're going 'gai gai' and IMMEDIATELY, he'd run off to his shoes and gesture to you to put them on for him! Haha! Yup! This little prince still requires us to wait on him of course!
You'd be able to see his delighted expression even if it's a simple walk outside the house, along the corridor. 'Gai Gai' simply has no limitations or boundaries, at least not for my little precious one!

No comments: