Tuesday, August 14, 2007

My boy's learning...FAST!

10th August 2007

It's still a holiday for mummy! Yippee!

Anyway, Ryan decided to surprise mummy in THREE ways today:

Number ONE
Bathe him this morning at home and then realised I had forgotten to take his clothes and place them beside him whilst toweling him dry so I wore his diaper and told him to go take his 'baju'.
Was busy putting away his towel and I hadn't realised that my dear boy actually knew what I was talking about and was headed towards his room where his cupboard was and he managed to open the cupboard and point into it, gesturing for me to take his 'baju'! Mummy was exceptionally pleased with little Ryan's new found independence! But of course, she wasn't going to let him pick his own clothes, at least not for now...

Number TWO
Was in Ah ma's house and watching tv whilst changing Ryan's diaper. Once I was done with putting on his clean diaper, I happily forgot about him and continued watching tv. When I turned around a minute later, Ryan was walking towards me from the kitchen, clapping his hands and smiling! It was only then that I realised...my boy had thrown away his soiled diaper ON HIS OWN! Haha! I didn't even have to instruct him this time! Such a darling! He's becoming mummy's little helper!

Number THREE
Ryan wanted to watch 'Wheels on the bus' in ah-ma's house and how did mummy know that?
Well, very easily actually! Ryan actually removed the VCD from the case and actually gestured to mummy to place it into the player where he was forcefully nudging the disc at! Ryan seriously knows his stuff about the technicalities involved in watching his favourite VCD!

Yup! Mummy simply had to pen these three little surprising acts down! My little precious is no doubt, growing up FAST!

No comments: