Tuesday, September 04, 2007

The filthy dustbin

1st September 2007

Ryan did something grotesque this afternoon...all thanks to out negligence!

Daddy was going through his mail in the living room and I had just finished my bath.

As I walked into the kitchen, I saw Ryan munching on the side of the Gardenia Milk Bread! I shouted at daddy to ask if he had given him bread to eat because I remember having thrown the sides of the bread into the dustbin which was completely accessible to Ryan!

Daddy's reaction of "What bread?" incurred my wrath as I knew then that my poor little son had rummaged through the bin and found the bread!




Yup! That's the bin we're talking about!

The peeved mummy obviously screamed at daddy and then quickly removed the bread from Ryan's hands and gave him a harsh scolding! (I'm pretty sure that Ryan is well able to understand what we adults are yakking away everyday!)


Sigh...we've been really negligent parents! At least for today!

Sorry darling for not paying our utmost attention to you!

No comments: